Duplicate mark sheet

Duplicate Consolidated mark sheet process is, in case of you have lost Consolidated mark sheet (semester/year wise) which was issued by the university, then we need to submit required certificates copy and legal documents at university. After documents submission, the university will start the process and verify the documents, once the process is completed, finally university will provide the duplicate consolidated mark sheet

Document required:

NOTE: We will arrange the above mentioned legal documents if in case of applicant is not able to arrange it.

Apply Now