Certificate (Marksheet/Convocation) Correction

Mark sheet/Certificate Correction which is also called all in one services process because it is one of the good opportunity to alumni/candidate to do any type of correction in their certificate, if in case they need any correction on mark sheet/certificate like name spelling correction, data correction and etc. they can apply for certificate correction.

To initiate this procedure, alumni has to surrend the original particular certificate (which you want to get correction) to university, depending on the size of the correction either university will do correction on the same certificate or they will issue the New certificate/Mark memo.

Apply Now